“March 5, 1874. Both houses, No. 4 and No. 5, have now been for years in operation, No. 4 since Nov.
1868 and No. 5 since the beginning of the year 1870, and above 1,200 Orphans have been already received into them, and month after month more are received, as the Orphans are sent out from them as apprentices
or servants. Moreover all the expenses in connection with their being built, fitted up and furnished were met to the full, as the demands arose, and, after all had been paid, there was left a balance of several thousand pounds, which is being used for keeping the houses in repair. See, esteemed Reader, how abundantly God answered our prayers, and how plain it is, that we were not mistaken, after we had patiently and prayerfully sought to ascertain His will. Be encouraged, therefore, yet further and further to confide in the Living God.”
This video series is based on the book “Answers To Prayer” From George Müller’s Narratives. In the next video, we will learn about George Müller’s instrumentality to the artist’s first return.